At Oriental Rug Cleaning SFL we specialize in treating delicate rugs of all kinds, including Persian, Pakistani, Afghani, Chinese, Indian, Silk, antique and handmade. We do not send our rugs out to cleaning facilities. We Clean our clients rugs by hand the old fashioned way.
Each Oriental and area rugs are treated individually with special attention, care and proper cleaning. At our state of-the-art cleaning facility, we determine the best cleaning technique and method that suits your rug’s particular weave, fibers and dyes. We ensure your satisfaction with the best results and extend the life of your rug and best protect your investment. Our technicians use the cutting edge technology processes in order to deep clean and revive the colors of your rug. We believe that the practice of Rug Cleaning should be the highest quality service to the client. We take pride in the art of cleaning fine rugs.
- – Pre-Inspect. The condition of each rug – look for fading, discoloration, stains, wear, pre-existing damage, color instability and odors. Dusting. Dust and particulate matter lying deep within the rug are removed using compressed air and specially designed tools. Foot traffic and dry soil can act like sandpaper on the fiber, and this step is often referred to as “air washing” or “dusting” of the rug. Vacuuming, shaking, or beating are not nearly as effective.
- – Pre-Treat. Spots, spills and stains using the most advanced spotting techniques. – Pre-Clean. Traffic and heavily soiled areas.(Discoloration due to wear, fading, or chemical reactionis not reversible.)
- – Agitate, Dissolve, Suspend and Extract the ground in soils.
- – Rinse. To further remove soil and cleaning residue (to restore the natural feel).
- – Restore. The nap with special grooming tools.
- – Final Inspection. We maintain the highest standards, so our inspection process is thorough. We don’t hesitate to repeat any steps that might be necessary to provide you with the cleanest rug possible. It’s that final touch that means so much